Mirrors for Your Space
Oversized Mirrors such as the Islington Gold Leaner is designed to transform your living spaces into grand works of art. These captivating pieces not only reflect your style but also amplify light and create an illusion of expansiveness, making them a must-have for those seeking to add a touch of luxury and sophistication to their homes.
Large mirrors like the Liberty Mirror have gained immense popularity in contemporary interior design, thanks to their ability to serve as statement pieces that effortlessly enhance the aesthetic of any room. Whether adorning the entryway, gracing the bedroom, or embellishing the living room with an oversized, decorative mirror such as our Belgravia Grand, these mirrors become the focal point that draws eyes and admiration.
Why Choose an Oversized Mirror?
The sheer size of an oversized mirror commands attention, turning an otherwise ordinary wall into an extraordinary display of style. Mirrors such as the Mayfair Leaner are known to reflect natural and artificial light, brightening up any space. By strategically placing oversized mirrors, even compact rooms can appear larger and more open.
How to Hang an Oversized Mirror:
Hanging a grand mirror like our Harlington Antique Leaner might seem like a straightforward task, but achieving a secure and visually pleasing installation requires more than just a nail and a hammer. By using the appropriate tools and measuring correctly, you not only ensure the mirror’s stability but also protect your walls from potential damage. Here are few steps from the team at The Online Mirror Shop to ensure a secure and stunning display.
1. Choose the Right Location: Oversized wall mirrors can be very heavy, make sure the wall that you are hanging your mirror on can bear the weight.
2. Measure Twice, Hang Once: Ensure to get the right measurements, this can be done by obtaining the distance between the two hanging clamps on the mirror.
3. Level and Centre: Double-check measurements and mark the wall at the required height before attempting to hang the mirror.
4. Select Appropriate Tools for the Task: Form holes using a drill on the wall, with a diameter ranging from 0.23 to 0.31 inches and a depth of 1.98 inches, as part of the positioning arrangement.
5. Anchoring for Safety: Apply plastic expansion screws into the wall.
6. Admire Your Masterpiece: Insert metal screws into the expansion anchors and mount the mirror securely, ensuring the mirror is straight and positioned at the desired height for optimal viewing.
Most importantly avoid using picture wire or string for heavy mirrors, as uneven weight distribution can lead to the hanger breaking – if you have any questions then contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Discover the allure of these oversized wall mirrors today and transform your living spaces into showcases of beauty and sophistication. With expertly hand crafted designs and our guide on how to hang an oversized mirror, you’ll soon find yourself basking in the mesmerizing reflections that only these grand mirrors can provide.