What is a modern mirror?
Modern mirrors are known for their contemporary designs and are devised to suit the current trends of their time. Our range of modern mirrors can be hung anywhere within the home. The modern style can be described as new and in style. Modern mirrors are a fantastic way to expand the space in your home whilst also styling a room.
How much do modern mirrors cost?
The price of our modern mirrors, factors depending on the size, shape, colour, style and shape. You can expect to pay between £130 – £385 for our modern mirrors.
How to hang a modern mirror?
The following instructions are not specified for a specific wall type. Rather it provides you with a basic guideline of what to do.
- To hang one of our modern mirrors, you will need to assess the material your wall is that the mirror will be hung from.
- Consider the weight of the mirror and height for the next step.
- Gather the hardware that is needed for your wall type.
For brick walls, heavier-duty tools will be needed. If your wall is drywall, consider the weight and use heavy-duty anchors to support the weight.
- Make sure you use a spirit level to hang the mirror completely level.
- Drill your pilot holes for either your brackets, keyholes, d-rings, or wire.
- Once your hardware is level and screwed into the wall, you will need to position the mirror and place it onto your fixings.
Styling tips for modern mirrors?
- Placement is key, we recommend finding a spot for your mirror that is near or opposite to a window, this will allow light to flow into the room creating the feeling of more space.
- Consider the space you are in and how the mirror will complement the layout, this could be through the shape of the mirror, or positioning the mirror near or above a sideboard.
- By using decorations in the space around your mirror, it can be styled to bring the space together. Items like plants, candles or ornaments would work just perfectly.
- We suggest creating a gallery wall, it is a fantastic way to showcase your mirror alongside your favourite art and photographs.