A decorative mirror is a mirror made with the purpose of looking beautiful and stylish. The design of decorative mirrors can vary and can represent ornate and highly intricate designs, whilst others may be simple and elegant using minimalist design elements. The decorative style can be described as opulent, ornamental, and sophisticated, often when placed in a room elevating the style and creating a more expensive appearance whilst deepening the reflected space.
The online mirror shop stocks a wide range of colours, shapes, and sizes of decorative mirrors.
How much do decorative mirrors cost?
The price of our decorative mirror varies depending on factors such as colour, size, shape, and style. Our range of decorative mirrors ranges between the price £65 – £650.
How to hang a decorative mirror?
The following instructions are not specified for a specific wall type or mirror size and weight. Rather it provides you with a basic guideline of what to do.
- To hang any of our decorative mirrors, you will need to assess the material your wall is that the mirror will be hung from.
- Consider the weight of the mirror and height for the next step.
- Gather the hardware that is needed for your wall type.
For brick walls, heavier-duty tools will be needed. If your wall is drywall, consider the weight and use heavy-duty anchors to support the weight.
- Make sure you use a spirit level to hang the mirror completely level.
- Drill your pilot holes for either your brackets, keyholes, d-rings, or wire.
- Once your hardware is level and screw into the wall, you will need to position the mirror and place it onto your fixings.
Styling tips for a decorative mirror?
- Measure the space you wish to place your mirror in.
- Use our decorative mirrors to open a smaller room, by placing our mirrors into a smaller room the space will be opened.
- Styling smaller decorative items around the mirror such as candles, plants, photographs, or a side table adds to the overall look, by styling smaller decorations the room’s overall look can be tied together.
- Hang our decorative mirrors with art to create a gallery wall, which is a great way to accentuate the decorative style of the mirror.